View Profile UncleSqueezins

11 Movie Reviews

Possibly...

...the greatest thing in the history of forever.

I don't even need to explain why.

LOL...that was awesome!

Loved the animation style and the message. I watched it 3 times over!

You should make more of these fun little shorts. I really enjoy them!

Wow...

I was not expecting the ending at all. It made me laugh pretty hard, though. You really got creative with this. You earned a 5 from me! Great job and keep up the good work!

14 Game Reviews

Made me feel stupid

The concept seemed simple enough, but about 7 or 8 levels into it, a weird, chunky liquid started to pour from my ears, so I think my brain melted.

I had a fun time, though.

Good game...I really enjoyed it!

Nutcasenightmare responds:

1) Get a dozen other people to play Gap Monsters
2) Collect their leaking brain juices
3) Drink it all up, including yours.

You know have twelve times the brain-power!

4) Finish Gap Monsters
5) Burn down the world

Damn you...

I've been painfully addicted to this game for days! Can't...stop...playing! AHHH!

But in all seriousness, It's a really nice game. Lots of upgrades and a good variety of enemies keep the gameplay fresh. Great job!

A really great game

This is truely awesome. I felt like I was actually in the zombie outbreak myself! It really made me think about what options to choose. I was stuck on one decision for at least 10 minutes!

Great job! :)

127 Audio Reviews

This is dope! Fantastic atmosphere, composition, and mixing.

One nit-picky thing: I kept expecting for there to be a big climax somewhere. Everything keep feeling like a build-up to something bigger. I know that's typical in trance tracks but I still felt like I was left hanging by the time it was over. Just a personal preference thing.

Great track dude! Will be on the lookout for your finished version.

alanisnotcool responds:

Thank you for the great feedback! I agree, I'll let you know when its done!

For your first time with FL, this is pretty solid. The composition is great and I could definitely see this being used in a game here on NG.

Your biggest setback here is the sample selection of the drums . Those default FL drums sound pretty weak. Plus, for this type of track I think you would want some video game-esqe drums since this is a video game track. The Shovel Knight soundtrack is a good example of the type of drums I'm talking about.

All in all, promising work!

Manderby responds:

Thank you very much! I totally agree, the default FL drums are... default. I just did not manage to get a satisfying chiptune beat yet. Still learning the basics. Not all synths are equally suitable for that. Am in the process of composing more songs, Pixelday is the goal. :)

PS: Thank you twice!

Sounds like lots of Porter Robinson influence here. I can get behind that.

The intro alongside the robotic voice was a great contrast and worked really well. However, I got kind of lost once the beat came in. I think I can see what you were going for there, but it didn't really do it for me. I think a more chilled out beat would have worked wonders, but that just a matter of personal preference.

Keep it up! Promising work.

QuirkySquid responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, there's definitely some Goodbye to a World vibes going on here.

Honestly the entire section after the drop was the hardest for me. That's the part that Failpositive mainly worked on, and his style is definitely different from mine. I definitely see where you're coming from, and I might still make tweaks to it at some point.

1 Art Review

Powdered Toast Man was one of the greatest things I remember from my childhood. I'm pretty sure he could kick anyone's ass :D

The picture is awesome. The only thing that could make it better is some awesome coloring. Other than that, it's pretty much perfect :D

Cam @UncleSqueezins